Services and Details
- Evening and weekend appointments available
- During your initial appointment, we will discuss the areas you would like to explore and work together to create therapeutic goals.
- We will go over "new client data forms" and schedule future appointments.
- Please call to schedule your first appointment
Payment and Insurance:
Rates for Individual:
I do not accept insurance, but payment for services may be covered in-full or in-part by your health insurance plan. Please check your coverage carefully prior to making your appointment. When you speak with your insurance company, please let them know the billing code 90837 (Individual Therapy) will be used for treatment. I encourage you to ask the following questions:
- Does my policy provide mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
While I am not in-network with insurance companies, as a courtesy to my clients I will assist you with the process of filing your out-of-network benefits.
Payment Due at the Beginning of Appointment:
Cash, check, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay $100 to cover the cost of the missed appointment.
Please contact me for further information at (919) 475-5314.
1709 Legion Road, Suite 226
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
3326 Durham-Chapel Hill Blvd, Suite A230
Durham, NC 27707
"Be willing to let go of who you think you should be, in order to be who you are."
∼ Brené Brown
- Addiction Relapse Prevention for Professionals
- Shame Resilience
- Trauma/PTSD Recovery
- Grief and Loss
- Life Transitions
- Medical Crises